Terms & Conditions
Effective January 28, 2020
Ownership and Acceptance of Terms
This website is owned and operated by HELIXBAR These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors information on our company and its products. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 21 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Retention of Right to Change Offering
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Ownership of Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of HELIXBAR. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
You agree to indemnify and hold HELIXBAR harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall HELIXBAR be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, HELIXBAR assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
If any clause, sentence, word or other term of this agreement is found or declared by law or legal proceedings to be unenforceable, void or illegal, the remainder of said agreement shall remain in full force and effect and binding on the parties hereto. The terms and conditions herein contained, shall, unless otherwise specifically agreed to by Seller in writing, be the sole terms and conditions governing any purchase and sell contract entered into between the Buyer and Seller. Stenographical and typographical error are subject to correction. No modification or addition to any of the terms and conditions hereof will be effective unless agreed to in writing by HELIXBAR.
In the event that any action, suit or other proceeding is instituted to remedy, prevent or obtain relief from a breach of this agreement, or arising out of a breach of this agreement, the prevailing party shall recover such party’s actual attorneys’ fees incurred in each and every such action, suit or other proceeding, including any and all appeals or petitions therefrom.
Choice of Law and Forum
This agreement is made and entered into the State of California; therefore, this agreement and all its amendments, additions and modifications thereto shall be governed and construed and interpreted in accordance with California law. User further acknowledges and agrees that any lawsuit filed with respect to any dispute arising under this agreement will be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California.
E-liquids & Nicotine
· California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
· Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous, with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. Nicotine is extremely habit-forming. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine use may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you come into contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
· Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
· Please do not puncture cartridges or drink the e-liquids.
· Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients in the e-liquids purchased from HELIXBAR can be poisonous.
· Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may result in nicotine overdose.
· E-liquids may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners in the flavoring. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
· Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients of e-liquid, such as propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and food/beverage flavorings. A small percentage of people have allergies to propylene glycol, present in many, but not all, e-liquids.
· You must be 21 years of age or of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
· Not for use by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant.
· Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injuries.
· Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
· Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
· Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
· Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: HELIXBAR is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages and personal injuries, including that to life, and health, resulting from any application and use of product. Your purchase of this product constitutes your agreement to hereafter assume full and total responsibility for your subsequent utilization and/or resale of the Product and you agree to defend, protect, save harmless, and indemnify HELIXBAR., its officers, and employees relative to your or your customers’ potential use and misuse of this product.